Yes! Everything we make is a renewable source and is all natural. See below for more detail:
1. How are the cover materials and papers sourced?
- FSC Certified Paper
- Cover materials sourced overseas from Fair Trade Certified vendors.
2. How are they processed?
- Personal information regarding workplace environment conditions for vendors in not divulged to Loktah. But we only work with Fair Trade companies in both the US and overseas.
3. What is the quality/environmental implications of your adhesives?
- Our adhesives are non-toxic, non-hazardous, and are safe to use in any setting, production floor or closed office environment.
4. What are the impacts of your printing process?
- We use a digital press as opposed to conventional presses. We also use eco-based inks.
5. What does the sourcing and processing of your inks look like?
- Our ink comes from vendors in the USA.It is water-based ink and 100% eco-friendly.
6. What is the work place/work environment like where these materials are sourced and processed?
- Personal information regarding workplace environment conditions for vendors in not divulged to Loktah. Any questions regarding our vendors themselves or their processes cannot be answered to the best of our knowledge.