If you are currently running Mac OSX version 10.10 or lower and have been unable to submit an order with the following "Payment Erred" message this is due to an issue with the latest version of JAVA on your computer and the native OSX version of ROES.
The company that created and maintains the ROES application is aware of this issue and are actively working to resolve it. During this time we ask you either watch or read the following guide below to successfully submit LOKTAH ROES orders.
1. Close the current LOKTAH ROES application if you have it open.
Please note if you have items within your LOKTAH ROES cart they will auto save as you close the application.
2. Click HERE to download the Java Web Launch Version of the ROES application.
3. Open the file labeled launch.jnlp found within your downloads folder.
4. Upon opening the launch file your computer may display a dialog box mentioning opening an application from an unidentified developer which will prevent you from opening the application. If this occurs open system preferences "icon looks like gears within a grey box".
5. Now within your system preferences simply click the Security & Privacy icon found on the first row of icons.
6. Within the Security & Privacy dialog click the General tab and within the bottom half of the dialog you should see a warning message and a button titled Open Anyway. Simply click the Open Anyway button and the launch.jnlp file will open and the warning box will appear. Click the open button and the ROES application will begin to load.
7. Now that the ROES application is open it should ask you to Load Auto Save which will load any items that you had within the cart upon closing the native OSX version of ROES.