If you are using Microsoft Edge, follow these steps.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Select More from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select Extensions.
- From the list that appears, right-click on the extension you would like to remove, and then select Turn off to disable the extension OR Uninstall to remove it.
If you are using Google Chrome, follow these steps.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select More tools, and then Extensions.
- In the Extensions tab, find the extension that you want to disable or remove.
- To disable the extension, click the toggle switch at the bottom-right of the extension box so that it turns gray. To remove it, click the Remove button.
If you are using Firefox, follow these steps.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- In the upper-right corner of the browser window, click the Open Menu icon.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the Add-ons option.
- In the window that opens, click Extensions in the left menu.
- Locate the extension you're interested in disabling or removing.
- On the right side of the extension, click Disable.
If you are using Internet Explorer, follow these steps.
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Click on the icon and select Manage add-ons.
- In the Manage add-ons window, find the add-on you're interested in removing from the list on the right.
- Select it and click on the Disable button at the bottom right, as shown in the picture below.